Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 165
View deal
PricelineUSD 165
eDreamsUSD 165
Agoda.comUSD 165
TripadvisorUSD 165
ZenHotels.com
All reviews three nights third floor full kitchen get away stairs view motel sauna microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020

Obviously, our main concern was a safety during a virus quorantine. Upon our arrival we wery pleased with hotel policies: masks in a reception, canceled breakfast services, cancelled dayly cleaning services during stay _ call if you need something, and closed pool/sauna. Our room's door was opened for a ventilation and super clean. Rating 5 stars for all of this afford.
Unfortunately, some of the personels didnt play along. There was one older cleaing lady dressed "all in shorts" walking constantly without mask
and a young fellow - a supervisor or maintenance guy with walkie_talkie/radio, running ip and down an enclosed staircase without a mask all the time. We bumped into him quite a few times. He was telling somebody that is too warm to wear the mask.
Therefore, minus one star for one no-mask cleaning personel, minus two stars for maintenance/supervisor man without a mask on enclosed and narrow staircase.
I suggest to call hotel before booking, mention that you hear about some no_mask accidents, and ask if they really started to enforce the mask policy.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

Our weekend escape to watch the king tides was great. First time visiting this motel. The view was perfect and the room was clean. Only downfall was having to go to the office because the housekeepers didn't catch the make room door tag. Waking up to the moonlight coming in the window on the third floor and having coffee while watching it set both mornings was the best.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2019

We had reservations for 5 nights from October 11th through October 15th. We were surprised that the website site said “recently renovated” and the rooms were very outdated! The second night we were there I bent over our cooler to get something and felt a drop of water....looked up and the ceiling was leaking. Called front desk and she came over. I asked her to check the room above us...she did and felt embarrassed that she had woke them up. She said there wasn’t anything she could do and handed me two towels. We put the wastebasket and the two towels under the leak. Couldn't sleep because I was afraid the ceiling was going to burst open. Silly as it sounds that’s what I thought. Went to management to ask if they would comp our room for that night and she said no. Offered 20% discount and said the leak wasn’t over the bed and didn’t affect us! This was hard to believe and she eventually offered 50%, promising the owner would call us so we could get our money back! Of course he didn’t call us just like we thought. We called and of course he wasn’t there but left notes on his desk stating that 50% is all we would get! The new manager on duty reiterated that our stay was not affected because it wasn’t over the bed!!! Very poor management and very poor customer service. Would never stay there again....try the Pelican their management cannot be beat!! Please pass this on......
Sent from my iPad

Room tip: Don’t stay here!
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank 0981mit
Reviewed 21 October 2019

I was happy with my room, and happy with my view. I had originally reserved the room for three nights, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. When I arrived I paid for two with a request to hold the room for the third night, because of some potential family issues. On Friday night, when I got back to my room at 7 pm after a full day of conferencing, I knew I would be staying the extra night and planned on informing the desk attendant on Saturday morning before I left for my last day of the conference.
When I went in on Saturday morning to let them know I would be staying the third night, I was informed that they had tried to get ahold of me all day Friday and that they had booked my room with someone else, but that they had four other rooms that were available! The crazy thing was that I had no missed calls or messages on my phone from the hotel and no emails in my inbox from them either. When I said as much to the receptionist she said the manager had called the room phone and yet I was back in my room on Friday night an hour before the office was closed.
I am so disappointed with the customer service, that even though I was going to give them a great review, I can no longer do so.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Susana S
Reviewed 4 September 2019

This was such a cute and comfortable hotel. It was centrally located and all the rooms had an ocean view. The staff was very nice and helpful. Will definitely stay there next time we visit Lincoln City.

Date of stay: June 2019