Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews ocean view beach access front office full kitchen stairs dog motel coast microwave stairway fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Yeah know, for $400 I kind of expect more. We stayed for Halloween weekend and got the spa king room.
I'm sorry, but this was just not worth it to us.
-My first big complaint is the fact that the hotels hot tube and pool were closed. I specifically booked this hotel for their hot tube!! And it was no where stated on their website that it was going to be closed. That set my mood for this hotel.
-The spa tub was supposed to be big enough for 2 people. Maybe 2 toddler size adults. I am 5'6" and it perfect size for me, by myself. The water pressure was nonexistent. Took 30+ minutes to fill.
-The bathroom shower was just one big joke. It was scalding hot (literally no medium or cold temp) and again, no water pressure. And took a solid 10 minutes to heat up the water.
-The bed was so uncomfortable. And I swear they draped a hideous embroidered curtain on the bed and tried to sell it as a blanket.
-The mini fridge had no temp gage and so nothing was able to get cold.
-There is clearly water damage to the ceiling and they attempted to repair it, or so it seemed. But it was bad.
-at 9 am on a Saturday morning, their maintenance guy was drilling in the room next to ours. Talk about a rude awakening.
-The view was beautiful. My only positive note.

I don't recommend this place

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2020

This is the second time we've stayed with the Seahorse. You can't beat the view, and as luck would have it we were in the same room as our previous visit. It may be the start of a tradition! Our room had a balcony and a fireplace where we fell asleep to the sounds of the waves lapping against the shore.

We like this location so much that we used it as our home base while we travelled the central coast. Again it was money well spent. New memories were made and we already look forward to visiting again.

Room tip: spent the extra dollars and get the room with the balcony and fireplace!
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020

We went crabbing in Newport during labor day weekend, TOTALLY forgot to reserve a room...On my way through lincoln city, everyone was full, Accidentally went down a road and came upon Seahorse motel, They were all full Except for a house.. The Asian lady said it was $600.00+ per night, BUT she was kind enough to offer it to me for $300... I was TOTALLY shocked and GREATFUL.. It was very clean, had ocean view, Real Fie place with wood ready to go .. 2 full bedrooms plus full kitchen and hide a-bed, with its OWN parking spot.. No stains on carpet, Beds were very comfortable...This Lady SAVED me from having to drive almost 3 hours to go home...I definately will be coming back....Thank you for your kindness, Best nights sleep I've had in a long time...

Room tip: Spend the extra money and get the house.. NO neighbors slamming doors...
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

My experience start to finish was TERRIBLE! The staff is completely apathetic to their guests needs. They advertised free Wi-Fi and I couldn't get the Wi-Fi to work despite burning two hours of precious time trying to get onto their network with my laptop. I chose this place and coughed up the astronomical $200+ dollars for a lousy room so that I could work in the morning. NO Wi-Fi connection, no work. Ruined my morning. And the night before there were drunken vagrants roaming around the property below our room which made my daughter and I feel UNSAFE.. Plus the noise and carrying on kept us awake.. The worst part was the staff was argumentative and didn't give a rip when I went in three times to the office to express my displeasure.. . I asked them what they intended to do about the no wi-fi.... Asian lady said in a grim tone.. "maybe we give you 10% discount next time. maybe you use your phone. no one else have problem.".. Oh heck no, there will be NO NEXT TIME". Avoid this place like the plague.. The rooms have been "updated" to help gloss over the fact that this is a Run Down shack of a 1960's motor in.. Not worth the price paid.. I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Room tip: DON'T STAY HERE! Go somewhere else!
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 August 2020

My family and I frequent the Coast often and thought it would be lovely to stay ocean front. Well.. that is the only amenity that is offered and it fell short. The window tint was filled with gas in room 121, we could barely see out of our window to the ocean! As well, neighbors above us were stomping around yelling until 3am! Then started again the morning. As well, a fire alarm went off for at least 40 minutes, around 1 am! The shower needs plumbing work, it drains down slowly leaving you standing in bath water.
When I confronted the front desk, she simply said aww.

Needless to say my family loves the beach, so even this fall short motel could not ruin our spirits.
Beware of noisy neighbors and unsatisfying customer care.

Date of stay: August 2020