“Food Good, Service less than stellar.”
Review of Pig 'N Pancake

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #16 of 114 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Initially, I kinda liked this restaurant. Though each visit since has been a step down from the last. So now, this 5th trip... feels unsatisfactorily bland. The food is still good. The service is less than stellar - as a customer I have a few expectations, expectations I would expect to provide if I were in fact were the server.

Don't make the customer feel like they are an interruption.

Make sure you are checking water and coffee.

Don't drop off the bill with the meal... really? This was weird and honestly, made us choose not to order anything else.

Your Senior Discount Program is lame and insulting. For the cashier to have to "take off" the cost of the meal the "young" person ate before calculating the amount to "punch out" of a card... The time alone made this system aggravating to us as customers. Holding up several others behind us... Besides that the meal was our treat to our kid, so why if we're supposed to purchase $60. to receive $5.00 off a future purchase, can't we purchase for our family members? For less than 10% discount from a FUTURE purchase ... along with the growing discontent with the service... I am thankful for the discount but they shouldn't make it take so long and making the customer wish they hadn't brought it up. :/

It's loosing it's luster quickly. Maybe we will try the Newport store again someday... if it's open ( Which has been a problem a few times) ... but, I'm not actually very intrigued with the idea of stopping here again.

Looking for another Breakfast Restaurant in or around Lincoln City.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing burgers!!! We had two great meals here. Super good service. Very casual and family friendly. Everyone left full and happy.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I never go to Lincoln City without stopping here for breakfast It is a good restaurant great food great people wait for a front window seat it's worth it

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We recently tried out the Pig 'N Pancake and we are so mad that we haven't been eating here on our previous trips!!! The decor is super nice, it was super clean, service was prompt and super friendly, and the food was served quickly, hot, and was delicious!!! This is now our new breakfast spot in Lincoln City!! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

There seems to be a steady stream of customers slipping in and out of this restaurant.

Many choices of omelettes, eggs Benedict with classic and close to the coast style presentations abound. Seems to have a typical American fair of sandwiches and fries for lunch.

I am joyed my eggs Benedict but I did request that my yolks be kept soft. Some how that translated into not having completely cooked egg whites though. The raw chalazae of the white is not endearing... especially when sitting on your plate.

I had a choice of fruit or hashbrowns which didn’t appear to be anything special. So I chose the fruit and I have to say that all the components were ripe and actually tasted lovely. That was a pleasant surprise-

I would return but be sure to make it clear about how to cook your eggs. Be specific!

Service was quick and attentive. It’s obviously a very popular place as there seems to be a que at all times.