Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 132
Agoda.comUSD 132
Hotels.comUSD 132
PricelineUSD 132
eDreamsUSD 132
FindHotelUSD 132
All reviews great view stayed one night seagulls surf ocean closet
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

The view couldn't have been better. Beach access was perfect. The outside of the hotel looks recently updated. The inside wasn't bad but it was definitely not good. The electrical situation was sketchy as was the lighting. The microwave and fridge were plugged into a small power strip which is probably not a great idea. The room seemed like a movie out of a 70's B movie sex scene. Cheap mirror type material surrounding the very large jetted tub. The tub seemed clean but the steam showed all of the writing on the steamy "mirrors". The bed had this same mirror stuff with a light in it. There was one other can light on the other wall. The bed was not very comfortable. I just didn't feel comfortable here. Unless this place gets a remodel I won't be back.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank curtaincrawler
Reviewed 16 August 2019

Great little couples get away place and doggies are welcome too. It's not fancy but you can see the surf from the bed and you can hearthe roar of the ocean all night. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean. Bring a unisom (or other sleeping aid) if you want to sleep. The bed is as hard as a sheet of plywood.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

Neat, clean room. Could use some updating, however if you are just looking for a place to relax and rest your head this was a nice place to do so. Website however was misleading about the hot tub, only available for certain rooms, which was one of the reasons I chose this place as I thought the hot tub was for everyone. The room we stayed in appeared to be one which you could share with the next room, which you could hear their conversations clear as day.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Candy81101
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

My mom & I were wanting to spend 2 nights at Lincoln city. She has stayed here before, it was my first time. I could tell they have been fixing up the outside since I last saw it. Andrew was great checking us in.The minute we opened the door (1st floor) my jaw dropped. What a beautiful view of the ocean! My mom says see I told you! The building is older,but they have taken very good care of it. We had a full kitchen with regular fridge,stove microwave appliances ,cookware,dishes,toaster and small coffeepot We had 2 beds.One was in the living room so you can see the ocean, the other had a separate room & door. We had small windows that opened so we could here the beach. We could see a whale from our room. They wash the windows at 10 a.m. every morning which keeps them clean.There are a few rooms with balcony doors to the left. We noticed wifi was good,but we couldn't call out on our cell phones until we went outside, but no biggy.There is a phone in the room.The beach is about a block walk down the stairs or you can actually drive down. There are rocks to explore and tide pools.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kiannahsmom
1management, Manager at Seagull Beach Front Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback! We really do appreciate it! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you come back again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

A nice hotel on the beach.

City of Lincoln City had a really neat one laned motor access down to the sand. Alongside is a fully developed stairway and restroom. This is directly next to the motel. This proved to be very convenient as most Oregon beach towns don't have this. There's also some space where it is legal to drive/park on the beach. Again rare for this part of the coast.

The man checking us in was friendly and let us check in at first opportunity 3pm.

There was a nice electronic fireplace with mood lighting in the room. The bed was not very comfortable as the mattresses were very stiff. Also the bathroom was outdated and had rust stains and a dirty shower curtain. There were not screens on the windows. I really enjoyed that but my wife did not like it. Also the room was booked as full kitchen however did not have a range stove as it appeared it was removed.

The wifi worked great and they had plenty of parking. We were on the top floor which I would recommend. Attached see pictures from our room. Excellent view.

The staff was waiting for us to check out promptly at the posted time so do not count on late departure.

We were able to walk to a few bars and a short drive to convenience store and grocers.

In summary a superb location with a somewhat dated hotel which was kept up fairly well. Just needs a few updates. Which honestly who cares, because I don't go to the beach to spend the time in the room.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Bentmurphy
1management, Manager at Seagull Beach Front Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are glad your enjoyed the view and your stay on the Oregon Coast. Please come back again soon!