“Good pizza in Lakeview, Oregon”
Review of Pizza Villa

Pizza Villa
Ranked #15 of 21 Restaurants in Lakeview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I'm not going to sugarcoat this. This restaurant needs a little sprucing up. So, don't go here expecting it to be Pizza Hut. But, many of the locals have told me that this is the best pizza in Lakeview. I went there for supper the other night and the pizza was good. It was about ten times better than the last one I had at a small town in Arizona, which also was the last pizza I had. That was about a month ago.
I had the large meat lovers pizza. As I understand it they buy the dough in ball form and then hand toss it when you order. The crust was of a medium thickness. Not a thin crust, but not real thick either.
It had a good selection of meats including bulk sausage and lots of pepperoni. The red sauce was good. It wasn't swimming in sauce, but neighter did I think I had to ask for more.
Since I ordered a whole pizza just for me, there was plenty left over. In fact I had it for breakfast the next morning and just finished the last of it tonight for supper. It was still good.
I have met the owner (Dan) on three occasions now and I really like him. He takes good care of you and is interesting to talk to.
My first experience with this restaurant was my first night in Lakeview a few weeks ago. That night I got the broasted chicken. It was very good. In fact if I were to compare the chicken with what I have had at other places, it rates right up there near the top. If I were to compare the pizza, it is middle of the road.
Don't go here if you are looking for fine dining. But if you want to have a pizza (or the great broasted chicken!) and a beer, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

The pizza was delicious and perfect! Better than any of the corporate chains back home. Will be back again!

Reviewed 4 December 2014

This is the best pizza in Lakeview. In fact, it is probably some of the best pizza we have ever had. It's inside the bowling alley and a little hard to find, but worth it. We got a pizza and took it back to our room one evening. Another night we ordered 6 of them and took them to our relatives house and had a great dinner with everyone. They certainly don't skimp on toppings or cheese. We will definitely go back to this place the next time we are in Lakeview! GREAT!

Reviewed 21 September 2014

Ordered to go and the pizza was dry and forgot the tomatoes. And the salad was a joke. Atmosphere well, cheesy.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Since moving from lakeview, I have missed the breadsticks with ranch. I have to stop by at least once on my visits home just for those. My grandparents often have food delivered from here, and Dan is so friendly and accomodating. He knows my grandpa by name and will even bring the food to the table for them. You cant find service like that in bigger cities. The prices are fair

1  Thank rachelle115

Been to Pizza Villa? Share your experiences!