“First time visit! Will be back!”
Review of Oswego Grill

Oswego Grill
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Lake Oswego
Price range: USD 4 - USD 31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: "Upscale Elegance at a Casual Price!" Monday-Friday Complimentary Valet Parking at Lake Oswego location during the lunch hour.
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We recently moved to the Tigard area and decided to give this place a try. It was our anniversary and normally we have gone to the Chart House each year but decided to change it up and try out Oswego grill. I made the reservations and we were asked if it was a special occasion so i put "Anniversary" We were seated immediately and on the table was a wonderful anniversary card, hand signed by each staff member. Wow! what a nice touch! Our waiter was amazing and I wish I could remember is name! I watched as he had numerous tables and it was very busy. He was so attentive to all his customers! We had the salmon and it was literally the best dish I had every had! Later, after the meal was finished, the manager stopped by to check on us and told us we had a banana split coming and wished us a happy anniversary! I LOVE this place and can't wait to come back with some friends! Thank you for making our night so spectacular!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

This restaurant serves well prepared food in a healthy manner. They are attentive to dietary restrictions and offer many choices. The servers are very pleasant. The atmosphere is a bit dark but the food makes up for it. You might want to try the ribs, a wonderful choice!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

What an incredible place! Had the Hardwood Grilled Salad with Chicken. Delicious but I felt that it could have had a little more chicken. The bacon dressing was fantastic and just the right amount on the salad. The service was perfect and the atmosphere great.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Second trip to this place and I was not disappointed. Nice casual atmosphere and food was delicious. I went with the wild salmon and steamed rice. I like how quite the place is and yet you know others are celebrating life too.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank GEK549
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing dinner here. My dad also loved his main meal. We both ordered dessert and we should have passed on that. The dessert was no where as good as the main dinner (which was outstanding so dont pass it up!).