Review Highlights

Reviewed 22 June 2017
Rick W
Portland, Oregon
RV camping

First visit to Hot Lake, a two night rest before crossing the Blue Mtns in our new TT. Not a... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2018
Dave R
Santa Clara, Utah
via mobile

All reviews historic property oregon trail love hot manuel restoration history video
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Hotel was rundown--owners had sold it and seemed they haven't put any more money in it. Rooms were huge and comfortable. Museum was excellent. David's works display was very good. Breakfast was very poor, small servings, not filling. worst I have ever experienced at B & B

1  Thank Rick W
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Extra Large ( ovet 30 by 40 feet) rooms!!! Very peaceful, good nights sleep.. interesting buildi g. An adventure. Nice staff. Nice breakfast. One of a kind. Don't be to critical. Its anything but cookie cutter.Large hallways and firmal stairs, theater, restaurants, museum.
Come suport this intetesting project!

3  Thank Travel333333A
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This was the second time I have visited. I am always amazed how much is on display for a private museum. Go, just for the museum. I have looked into most of the rooms and not sure I would ever stay.

1  Thank Boisenb
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The meal was not good..very high priced and the old musty smell..
Was really wanting the feel of history. Had been there back in 70's and it had a wonderful chef then. And we enjoyed it then...the old bldg has been many things n historical

2  Thank Duckyhawk
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I have been to many hot springs and have never paid as much as I did here; $25/hr. There was no one watching my time limit, so it caused me no stress. Soaking in tubs is well worth the amount they ask. Tubs were clean, hot and well kept.
If the price was more reasonable, more people would likely visit and be happy.
The the cost was high, I will go back when I am in the area again.
The building is rich in history, and even richer in nicknacks. Worth the visit on its own.
Since it is right off the highway it is super convenient for everyone.

3  Thank Thomas B