“Unhappy”
Review of Hot Lake Springs

Hot Lake Springs
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in La Grande
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The meal was not good..very high priced and the old musty smell..
Was really wanting the feel of history. Had been there back in 70's and it had a wonderful chef then. And we enjoyed it then...the old bldg has been many things n historical

1  Thank Duckyhawk
in 23 reviews
"video"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I have been to many hot springs and have never paid as much as I did here; $25/hr. There was no one watching my time limit, so it caused me no stress. Soaking in tubs is well worth the amount they ask. Tubs were clean, hot and well kept.
If the price was more reasonable, more people would likely visit and be happy.
The the cost was high, I will go back when I am in the area again.
The building is rich in history, and even richer in nicknacks. Worth the visit on its own.
Since it is right off the highway it is super convenient for everyone.

3  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 21 July 2016

The restoration is coming along nicely. But I had no idea how gigantic a collection of artifacts was on display. Unbelievably great.

2  Thank Dannet W
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This place is way to spendy. This is La Grande, not Portland. Highly disappointed with their rates to soak in the tubs as well. It's like $20 per person for an hour soak!!! That is just crazy! I feel they would get more business if prices were lowered...not worth the time.

2  Thank Katizle