“Thought it was a good idea!”

Wubba's BBQ Express
Ranked #31 of 174 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is not the same restaurant as Wubba's BBQ Shack which is listed on TA
Reviewed 19 July 2015

When we saw that Klamath Falls had a BBQ, we had to stop and try it. We waited over 40 minutes for our food. My onion rings were a cold, greasy mess. They did substitute a great potato salad for them. The girls bathroom had issues.
We were given a discount on the bill.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Had the tri-tip sandwich and my husband had the rib eye. Both were very good. The beans were excellent and although we didn't try it (found out after the fact) that the potatoe salad is amazing.

Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

I loved all of their smoked meats and sauces. They also had many great appetizers and side dishes. The staff delightful. Ate twice there.

1  Thank Michael V
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I discovered this place the last night of my business trip to Kfalls. I wish I had found it sooner. The tri tip was super tender and flavorful, the cheese corn was good as well.

1  Thank ORNateOR
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My friend turned me onto the amazing tacos at Wubba's BBQ Express.
Too bad it takes 40 minutes to get an order during lunch. It's like they do not understand the entire concept of 'Lunch Hour".

Last time we went it took 35 minutes from ordering to being still three cars away from getting our order. 45 minutes to move three car lengths. Once had a free shot- we drove away and grabbed pizza sticks from the gas station down the road.
One hour for lunch people- ONE HOUR- and we need to be back to work.