“Standard”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in King City
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just a nice little place to get a standard lunch at a reasonable price. Would recommend for a decent lunch.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We have enjoyed Shari's for the last thirty five years. And each location we go to is good. Very consistent food, and service. Clean restaurant and restrooms. The staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

For seniors the Salmon dinner is always perfect- Their Milkshakes are Huge- 1 for 2 people is perfect. and the FREE pie on Wednesday- Wonderful

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is the Shari's that made me stop going to Sharis. It has the usual gambling machines and Keno and it seems to be their major business, the gamblers wander around. The service and atmosphere suffers. It smells like smoke and the whole restaurant can hear the conversations with the gamblers.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We arrived around 2.15 in the afternoon, my husband and sister in law and me were greeted and seated with no problems. From then on it was downhill. I asked the waitress if they had a Gluten Free menu, as the main menu was not marked with symbols for food allergies as in most restaurants. She said no, but proceeded to check with another member of staff who brought me a sheet with all free from items. The waitress took our orders - 2 of us had spinach cobb with avocado and chicken. I realize it was on the honored menu but for $10 we expected a bit more than a kids size meal, and it only had a couple of cubes of chicken. My husband had t-bone steak. Our food eventually came over 30 minutes later, and as the waitress hadn't asked us what drinks we wanted, we just had the water. The steak was one of the worse we have had, with over half being inedible - full of gristle. When we spoke to the waitress about it, she just said "well you didn't order the best cut of meat". On bringing the salads, the waitress spilled the dressing into one of the salads, drenching it. All 3 of us vowed never to return here, and unfortunately this is not the first Shari's we have had problems at.