“Inertiakat”
Review of Gyro Stop

Gyro Stop
Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Keizer
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have visited three times now in about 2 weeks. The aroma is intoxicating. The staff a delight. Food is fresh , hot and just plain amazing. Prices are reasonable and portion sizes large. We have had baklava, lamb and chicken gyros and falafels. My husband loves the lamb with feta cheese added and I love the chicken. I have to say this is now one of my favorite places. Amazing!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Wow, just opened and we went for a late lunch. I tried the Chicken Kabob plate and my friend had the Beef Plate. Wow, we could not finish it all! The hummus was amazing, so creamy and fresh it was zingy! The Chicken Kabob's were good but the shaved beef melted in your mouth and the Tzatiki sauce was just the best. It was fast and filling. Can't wait to try their falafel and other dishes!

Been to Gyro Stop? Share your experiences!