“Old School?”

Golden Rose
Ranked #108 of 147 Restaurants in Hood River
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have only visited the bar next door. I hate writing a bad review, but Everything about the place is stuck in time.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

And the food is pretty decent...I've gone here since I was a wee little one... The Sweet and Sour Chicken is hands down best I've ever had anywhere.... Pretty sure my daughter and I have gotten food poisening from here before though ..... took me a couple years to go back after that, but I still frequent them a couple times a year...

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We eat here quite often because the food is great and the price is very reasonable.It's hard to choose because all the entrees are yummy. They have many many selections to choose from including a senior meal,american meals,mixed drinks,and family platters.They have adequate seating,and a side room with big tables for small parties or big families.The service is always great and friendly.Plan on taking food home because they load your plate down & you wont be able to eat it all ! or plan on sharing.

Been to Golden Rose? Share your experiences!