This is the second time I have stayed at The Orenco and will definately be back. The first night I had the King Suite. It was really nice and would be perfect if you were going to stay for longer than a few days. The cedar lined walk-in closet is large and full of drawers and other handy storage (a tie rack, jewelry drawer). The bathroom is large and has lots counterspace. The bed is comfy. It also has a couch and leather recliner. The only downside to this room is the view. It looks out onto the alley.
The second night I stayed in the queen fireplace suite, which is my favorite. Everything you need in a smaller space. This room looks out onto the street. where the trees light up at night. The only downside is there is no counter in the bathroom on which to place your makeup, curling iron etc.
The continental breakfast was ok. Costco muffins, fruit, yogurt, bagels, oatmeal, granola bars and coffee. Juices or milk would be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of The Orenco Hotel, you will experience a level of amenities and luxury unsurpassed in Hillsboro or on the entire west side of Portland for that matter. All of our comfortable Suites feature large flat screen televisions, free cable TV, DVD players libraries, free wireless internet, refrigerators, complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea service and premium beds. Once you've experienced our own distinct brand of luxury, you and your guests simply won't stay anywhere else. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Orenco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orenco Hotel Hillsboro
- Orenco Station Manor Hotel
- Orenco Station Manor Hillsboro