All reviews front desk a pet friendly hotel indoor pool cookies exercise room room was clean waffles hot tub great room would stay here again free breakfast nice stay road trip convenient location parking lot great place to stay nice breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A good stop along I-5. Our room was practically ON I-5, but the sound proofing kept out all but the noisiest sounds. Room 117 had a bit of a dog smell at first, but wasn't noticeable after a little while. Nice, clean indoor pool, but the hot tub was too hot for me to enjoy. Shower had lots of pressure. Bed was super-comfortable. Room had coffee maker, microwave, mini fridge and a few dishes. Breakfast room selection was HUGE (waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, variety of breads for toasting, cereal, yogurts, oatmeal w/ brown sugar & almond slices for topping... ) and available until 10, good for us later-sleepers. Noon checkout was also good for AM slow-movers.

I might ask for a higher floor next trip - I'm assuming that the pet friendly rooms are on the first floor, and that might explain the odor when first entering (I'll let the front desk know about it on my way out).

Trip type: Travelled with family
GBP243, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for the review! You paint a beautiful picture of this area. We hope to see you folks again real soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our family was greeted with a warm smile and cookies. It was late, we were tired, and those two things were what was needed. The breakfast area was a little cramped for space, but the food was good. The location made for an easy off and back on to I-5.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you folks again real soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were very diassapointed with the news that the pool was shut down. We were mislead to think that it would be open in 2 hours. The pool remained closed for out entire stay. I ended up spending additional money to keep my two kids occupied since we arrived a little earlier so they could enjoy some pool time.

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the review! I'm very sorry that we had to maintenance our pool! Feel free to contact me personally when making your next reservation. We hope to see you folks again real soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The motel was great but found out that all but 6 rooms are pet friendly. People traveling with pets need this but there were dogs everywhere and very few cleaned up after their pets. I would not stay here again unless we brought our dog

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

No complaints about staff, or general accommodations even the breakfast was acceptable. Only negative was that the mattress had reached end of life, with deep body molds on the sides and a big hump in the middle. I don't like having my sleep position dictated by the landscape of the mattress. Somebody is either not inspecting the rooms or they are willing to squeeze more nights out of a mattress then the manufacturer intended.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the review! We hope to see you folks again real soon.