“Seafood!!!!!!”
Review of Cedar Plank Buffet

Cedar Plank Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our buffet stands in its own class thanks to the melt-in-your-mouth cedar plank salmon, prime rib and other Northwest and seasonal dishes we serve. Adults may also raise a glass or two from our secured beer and wine station.
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We can not always come to the buffet on Fridays, and when we do, we can not even get up :). On Fridays its their seafood and I love crab legs a lot. My family loves all types

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This was our last meal stop before getting home. Thought we'd try the buffet, it was decent, my only complaint is the food was a little on the cold side. Our waitress Jessica was awesome, she made sure we were taken care of.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This is a restaurant in the Spirit Mountain Casino complex. There is a good spread of food. One of the signature dishes is the Cedar Plank Salmon. Salmon baked on a hot cedar plank. Affordably priced.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We came out to the Cedar Plank Buffet after my mom's funeral as she used to love this restaurant. Unfortunately, it is not what it used to be.

We got there around 1:30 p.m. for a late lunch and even though the restaurant wasn't busy, some of the food trays were empty. Food was lukewarm at best. The dessert trays for the nanaimo bars sat empty and was never refilled.

The one good thing was that our server kept our sodas and iced teas coming. We have been other times where we had to flag down someone to refill our beverages because the servers would walk on by, ignoring the empty glasses.

All in all, another disappointing experience at the Cedar Plank Buffet.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I took my wife to Spirit Mountain for her birthday - the buffet was very good- good choices - variety of food venues - Italian- American-Seafood- Carving Table - Chinese - etc.etc. Staff was very friendly and efficient.