“Not what it used to be”
Review of Cedar Plank Buffet

Cedar Plank Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our buffet stands in its own class thanks to the melt-in-your-mouth cedar plank salmon, prime rib and other Northwest and seasonal dishes we serve. Adults may also raise a glass or two from our secured beer and wine station.
Reviewed 26 January 2018

We came out to the Cedar Plank Buffet after my mom's funeral as she used to love this restaurant. Unfortunately, it is not what it used to be.

We got there around 1:30 p.m. for a late lunch and even though the restaurant wasn't busy, some of the food trays were empty. Food was lukewarm at best. The dessert trays for the nanaimo bars sat empty and was never refilled.

The one good thing was that our server kept our sodas and iced teas coming. We have been other times where we had to flag down someone to refill our beverages because the servers would walk on by, ignoring the empty glasses.

All in all, another disappointing experience at the Cedar Plank Buffet.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I took my wife to Spirit Mountain for her birthday - the buffet was very good- good choices - variety of food venues - Italian- American-Seafood- Carving Table - Chinese - etc.etc. Staff was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Food was plentiful. My spouse and I at at the buffet for dinner and breakfast while staying at the lodge. The lines could get pretty long during peak hours. There were a lot of choices as well as good customer service. Food looked like it was routinely refreshed. Dining room was clean and non-smoky. All pluses.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place. With my club rewards I usually get $5 off any food item. I use it for the lunch buffet and get an all you can eat lunch for under $6. You can't beat that! It is so worth it! The salad bar and clam chowder are amazing. From Turkey to all you can eat dessert bar awesome!!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best buffet we’ve been to in a long time. The food was delicious, variety was wide, desserts fantastic and food was served hot and deliciously prepared. Highly recommend.
The only thing we didn’t care for was our server, Ed. After he took my husbands drink order we never saw him again. I did observe another server named Mary who was very friendly and very efficient at her job. She was so kind to get me a water& a soda. The bus people were also very efficient. Will certainly eat here again.