“Best bacon!”

Stanley's Corner
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Gladstone
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Best bar food in town and family friendly! Large portions. Can accommodate groups. We've had numerous visits for breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to this sports-themed restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Some of the best Nachos around!! I love the way they are served and the size options offered. separated dining room from the bar makes it family friendly. Great service

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Well, what can I say this is a great little joint that I'm sure has been around forever!

When you walk in and the tavern smell (sour beer and deep fryers) you know your either in for a treat or in for a treat! This is, in my opinion, a dive bar with dinner service.

We ate in the bar and ordered the famous nachos and let me tell you-you only need to order one for the table and it was huge and was really gooooood!

My wife ordered a chicken and swiss burger kinda sandwich with soup and she loved it.

The Drinks are strong and the service was on par.

If you on this side of town this is a great place to get the evening started. I'm pretty sure this place gets crazy wild from the looks of it and that can be a blast also.

1  Thank mlukewow
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The chicken fried steak was frozen from Sysco and deep fried. A bad sign. So I got eggs, hasbrowns and toast. Good

Waitress was good, bathroom was clean

A local, working class, older, no frills bar and cafe. I liked it

1  Thank vintagetrailer
Reviewed 1 May 2017

My kids and I eat breakfast here at least twice a month. Nothing particularly spectacular just good old fashioned breakfasts and really good service. Very local spot but a short drive from I-205 and not so local that you'll be stared at if you're not a local. I've heard their Nacho is one of the best and based on the regulars at the bar I'm assuming they pour a good drink too. Relaxing, easy and you can do four for breakfast for around $35.00.

1  Thank Grantman66