“Tasty wholesome food, casual atmosphere. nice little cafe”
Review of Maggie's Buns

Maggie's Buns
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Forest Grove
Reviewed 4 June 2017

We stopped at Maggie's Buns for lunch after a morning of touring wineries in the Tualitin Valley. Maggie's is a lovely little hole-in-the-wall cafe--with the hole-in-the-wall term used in only the best way--meaning it is small, out-of-the-way, casual and unpretentious, serves very good food, provides very good service, and is a fun place.

The cafe us just up the street from Pacific University, and just one street off of Pacific Avenue, one of the main drags through Forest Grove. Food was wholesome, healthy and delicious. I had a turkey/bacon wrap and my wife had a pesto casserole--both very good. Our servers were courteous and helpful--fun to talk to. The cafe's selection of pastries looked wonderful, but we did not have room after our entres.

The cafe is small, with only about five tables inside, and a few more outside on the sidewalk. Decor and furnishings are an eclectic mix--reminiscent of the cafes I frequented in college. Cafe was clean and tidy. If we ever come through Forest Grove again we will be sure to stop at Maggie's.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

burritos should come with a warning. they are delicious but could easily feed 2-3 people! good food, fast, friendly service, good value, seating is a little bit tight.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This place is a regular stop for me. Their buns (really a cinnamon roll) are famous and fabulous, but I go here for a beautiful folded omelette. Today was a chicken and veggie omelette.

Key things .. filling ingredients were perfect temperature (hot) and tasty.. the egg wasn't overlooked and was correctly fluffy.

The cappuccino was perfect to my order except the world puts to much cinnamon in top everywhere I go now... still okay ;) but be warned.

Staff is great and Maggie herself is there often.. introduce yourself if you are a first timer...

Publius

Reviewed 15 November 2016

When we want a breakfast out, we go to Maggies' and have her scrabbled eggs, bun, and expresso. We usually take large take home for breakfast the next day. If we want to have something diff, you got to have a huge muffin top with different fruit on them.

Don

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Wow! I am a real muffin fan and these were just about the best I've ever had. Cinnamon rolls, crumb cake and scones are also on the menu. Day olds are even a good bet...still fresh!