“Amazing food and service”

Maple Street Grille
Ranked #4 of 99 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: USD 12 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The new menu at Maple Street Grills offers a variety of American & Romanian traditional recipes. A cozy place located in Historic Old Town where you will enjoy the ambiance, hospitality and the food. We offer home-made Old World recipes like the Romanian Meatballs, Crab Cakes ala Europe, Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves), Pork Schnitzel, Mici (Grilled Romanian Skinless Sausages) and many others.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing gem to find in Florence, OR. The menu has so many unique dishes to chose from. The chef even accommodated my daughter and made her Spegetti and meatballs, which was not on the menu.
I had chicken schnitzel, my husband chicken pot pie, and my son a meatball sandwich, all were amazingly flavored, with huge servings!
To top the food off, there was homemade infused vodka martinis and daily desert specials.
Everything was amazing, I have nothing negative to say about Maple Street Grille, we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Paradafamily

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Solid choice for lunch and dinner. Quality ingredients served in nice clean atmosphere. Haven't tried dinner menu but am confident it will be good. Safe choice for good food.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

When we first walked in we didn’t know what to expect as it is rather small. My son started off with clam chowder, the taste was different but he liked it. He then had the special, Chicken Pot Pie, very good. I had the Hungarian Goulash, excellent. We the shared the Lemon Cheesecake with raspberry topping, scrumptious. Our waiter did a good job of attending to us.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Outstanding food, excellent environment and friendly hosts. Wonderful mix of European and American foods.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Do you tire of overpriced pizza and soggy Fish and chips on the bayfront? Look no further than 1 block off tourist row (Bay St.). Maple Street Grille is back with hospitality and savory Old World flavors that I'm confident will delight the diner. The daily specials are what I recommend to try as they have yet to disappoint and bring me back whenever in Florence. The new and improved Maple Street Grille may become my new favorite restaurant on the Coast. Enjoy!