“Great Lake View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Natalie W
“Great Lake View”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We chose to stay here for the direct lake access. We could not have been more pleased. The house was very clean and cozy. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cagreen15
Portland, Oregon
“Beautiful house. Terrible rental company.”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked this house in early June after speaking to Dwellable (now part of Homeaway) staff about our having 3 dogs. Rick told me that my credit card would not be charged unless the owner agreed to the dogs. My card was charged the next day and Rick sent me info about the house. We spent money on items to enjoy in the lake & planned our activities around Florence, all summer..The first of Sept I contacted Dwellable, but was forwarded to Vacasa re: not having received a contract. They said that Rick had left the agency & they did not realize we were scheduled for the wk of Sept 19. The owner told Vacasa that he had never been contacted & could not allow the dogs. It is very difficult to find something appropriate for my lrg extended family, including one member confined to a wheelchair. Vacasa staff attempted to find an alternative for us, but were unsuccessful. (We really wanted someplace lake front.) I had to start from scratch & spend many hours researching (again). Naturally, many of our other choices were gone. Vacasa sent my request to Dwellable for some sort of compensation, like a voucher to use in the future, twice. No one from Dwellable ever contacted me. It has been my worst experience with a rental agency.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Management Response
17 Oct 2015
We are incredibly sorry to see that your experience was so difficult. At Vacasa we do our best to ensure guest satisfaction and did everything we could to find a home appropriate for your group; we apologize that it couldn't happen. We hope we have another chance to impress you at one of our many homes - booking directly through us is always a great idea!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing