All reviews continental breakfast motor court motel stayed here older property one night an early flight road trip yogurt stay there again convention center queen room room was clean restaurants and bars a great stay hard boiled eggs within easy walking distance per night
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

This delightful no frills, but nice and clean, priced right little motel is perfectly located in downtown Eugene. 3 blocks from The Hult and a number of delicious little restaurants. I stay here whenever I need to be in the downtown area. Motel staff are well informed about restaurants, and very helpful

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Henry P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. From everyone here at Downtown Inn we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your business.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

The owners are very nice, pleasant and helpful.

The room was clean and well-prepped with shampoos, plenty of towels, etc. WiFi was very good.

Breakfast next day was continental but had a selection of fresh fruit and bagels.

The Inn is about 2-3 blocks away from downtown Eugene, where all the restaurants and bars are.

When you leave the next morning, if you are looking to get on I-5 out of town, it is just 2 blocks to the entrance ramp that takes you to I-5. Go to the corner, take a left, go one block, take another left and be prepared to get to your right immediately since there's the ramp. Very easy, impossible to get lost.

Room tip: I was in room #5
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Robert,

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, affordable and close to everything Eugene. Very nice and efficient management, easy parking. I can’t comment on the breakfast as I didn’t partake.
I’ll stay again if I can get a room that doesn’t smell of cigarette smoke.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 43pattyl

Hi Patty,

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Looks are deceiving. It's been recently renovated. The rooms have been updated and they are spotless. Plenty of hot water and the beds comfortable. They are tight on parking, but there is a parking lot across the street as well. I'd stay again. Go Ducks!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 9 September 2017

A friend and I shared a 2-queen room for one night, and we were both very pleased with the accommodation.

The room was generous in size and nicely updated, with pleasant decor, comfortable beds, and quiet a/c. The bathroom was spacious, with lots of vanity space, and good lighting (including a lighted makeup mirror). There was a frig and microwave, although there was no in-room coffee. Not to worry -- just help yourself in room 1 every morning.

Each queen bed had its own nightstand with lamp and plug-in -- handy for charging phones or anything else. And speaking of the bed -- I was thrilled to have a top sheet, blanket, and coverlet, instead of one of those annoying duvets (which I find too hot, especially in summer).

Unfortunately, downtown Eugene has more than its share of homeless shuffling around or camping out. That didn't stop us from walking four blocks for dinner, and we never felt threatened or fearful, although I should probably note that it was still daylight.

The owner/operators of the Downtown Inn were friendly and welcoming. This place was a pleasant stop and I've certainly paid more for rooms that weren't nearly this nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room tip: We ask for and received a room furthest from the road, and it was peaceful and quiet for sleeping.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Reefwatcher
Henry P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017