All reviews continental breakfast stayed here motor court motel older property one night yogurt stay there again convention center queen room room was clean restaurants and bars a great stay hard boiled eggs within easy walking distance per night duck convenient location
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Came in late 8:30 p.m. the desk clerk upgraded our room for no particular reason. The room was neat, clean, modern; the bed was incredibly comfortable. I left for an early flight before the continental breakfast was served. There is no jacuzzi or pool and no coffee maker in the room. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julia I
Henry P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. From everyone here at Downtown Inn we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for your business.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Eugene for one night. The room was really clean and comfy, and the staff friendly. The location was perfect for us as we could walk to Five Guys for dinner and then over to the Growler Guys for drinks.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulaviki

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is a single-story, downtown motor inn--non-descript on the outside, but sparkling clean on the inside. Seriously, this is one of the cleanest, best maintained rooms I've stayed in across all price ranges.

All appliances were new & in great working order. Bathroom was neat & clean. Reception was great--punctual and delivered with a sense of humor.

Having said that, the breakfast was available, but not too imaginative. Could do more with a cold breakfast, but I would not downgrade my review of the Downtown Inn because the room was so nice.

I would highly recommend this safe place to anyone.

Room tip: parking is a little tight in the inside courtyard, but everyone seems to manage
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henry P, Manager at Downtown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for writing such great reviews for our hotel. It is greatly appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We are very proud of our great team that we have here and appreciate when our guests notice how outstanding they are. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Good stay we had, reminded us the old time Inns .The spacious parking just in front of the rooms .We enjoyed the stay and breakfast too.The care taker was available late evening.We had comfortable stay and sleep overnight.Morning break fast was self service with limited items only

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I was lost and on foot. After visiting The Cornucopia I was called a cab. The cab driver took me to the Downtown inn. The room was very clean and the bed and shower were heavenly. Very well managed! I will stay there again!m

Room tip: It was outstanding for the lowest price! I was very pleased with the quality. Room was near the road but you don't hear any traffic noises!
Date of stay: March 2017