“Consistently good food.”

Cafe 440
Ranked #5 of 687 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A full-service, family friendly restaurant serving Northwest comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed 19 December 2017

American cuisine mostly. I've never had a bad meal. Moderately priced. The wait can be a long time and you cannot call in and ask to be put on the reservation list outside of 2 hours.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Came here with my fiancé on my birthday. Great menu. Mostly American and Mexican comfort food. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf, she had the ribeye, both really really good. Good beer menu and prices. Had some really originally prepared prescuitto wrapped jalapeño poppers for an appetizer. I liked them a lot but they were a little too adventurous for her. All around great place and not overly expensive.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Three of us went for lunch and could not have been more pleased. We all had a variation of a menu item to meet personal needs. Each request was handled with ease by our server. In addition the beef chili special was a true knockout as were the salads. Here is where the place moves up from just real good to "go out of your way" superior...I ask for Tabasco, the owner then brings out three different sauces and then explains how the local one was made. What do I learn? The owner has real pride in this place and works very hard to make it many notches above your local lunch spot. Great beers and ice tea.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I don’t go more because parking is difficult. My favorite is the Burger. It’s amazing. The staff had been together for a long time. The owner is usually there and working at every position to make it happen.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have met friends for lunch at this tucked away location and have enjoyed flavorful salads and great service every time! Just off Coburg Road and easy to park too.

Been to Cafe 440? Share your experiences!