“Average”

Harmony Baking Company
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Estacada
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Not impressed with the food, prices, or the 'fresh baked goods'
Have had better. Service is great tho!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast...or just meeting someone for coffee and a bagel. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Good home cooked food, great pastries and donuts. Can be crowded on Saturday and Sunday mornings with weekend visitors and people stopping for brunch after church. Service is good but not terribly speedy. The home-fried potatoes are worth trying!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Harmony Bakery is a local favorite. My husband and I stopped to pickup something we could eat on the way to see our daughter, who lives two hours away. I ordered my husband the breakfast bagel and I got the turkey cranberry sandwich. They have samples of baked goods to try, of which I couldn't resist, it tasted so good. I just had to buy some donuts to take home for later!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice homey atmosphere and excellent meal, courteous service. The smell if fresh baked items make it hard to eat just what you ordered. If your on a diet, bring your will power with uoh, your going to need it. Everything looks and smells sooooo good