“Location, Light and Tons of Space”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PortlandK...
Portland, Oregon
“Location, Light and Tons of Space”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

. . . another happy guest of the Snuggle Up condo. My friend and I spent three nights in this condo and hated to leave each time we went out exploring. The condo had all the kitchen implements that you could want, there were a few books and games if you didn't bring your own distractions and all the furnishings were contemporary and comfortable. The high ceilings, floor plan and space had me taking mental notes for my ideal retirement place. The entire condo was pristine and I couldn't even spot any of the usual, expected signs of wear and tear.
Owner provided coffee filters to fit the coffee maker, more than enough TP for our stay, binoculars, emergency flashlights, a few books and games and even a couple of medium-sized bags of snacks.
The photos are representative. While there are buildings in the foreground out the windows or balcony, there are clear views of the ocean beyond. The condo is on the third floor and the stairs are a little steep with no landing outside the door. This may be a little awkward for some folks. Is a short block to the shops on Hwy 101 so you hear the traffic more during the day, than the ocean, but it quiets down at night. We did hear the guests on the second floor condo from time to time, but mostly bits of louder laughter or closing their front door.
I would recommend the Snuggle UP over the Snuggle In for the view. Temperature wise, it was well insulated and we were comfortably warm the entire time, despite a cold windy storm one day. It doesn't look like the condo has AC for summertime, but there were fans for the rare coastal "heat" wave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: light and views from the windows, enhanced by the high ceilings
Liked least: steepness of the stairs (wet wooden ones outside can get very slippery, too)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Thanks!
Tucson
Reviewed 25 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

9 Nov 2017
Glad you enjoyed our condo!
Oregon
Reviewed 8 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

9 Nov 2017
Happy to hear you had a fun stay!
chicagome...
Chicago
“Great location, Great Stay”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My husband and I stayed for several days in this condo. Keystone vacation rentals made the process seamless. They followed up once I made the reservation online and made sure I understood the entire booking process. If I had questions they were more than happy to take the time to answer them. The condo itself was great. Very clean and comfortable. The view was spectacular. Two nights we were able to simply sit in front of the window and enjoy the sunset. We also spotted a whale from our window on the last day of our stay. The pictures online depict the condo perfectly. The place was well stocked with the basics. Only minor feedback is that we wanted to make fresh crabs for dinner one night, but there really wasn't a pot big enough to make more than one at a time. They probably would have given us one if we asked. Would definitely rent again if in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Nov 2017
Thanks and unfortunately due to the smell boiling crab creates they don't provide the large pots. The smell can linger in the condo for weeks...
Oregon
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Thanks!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing