All reviews osu campus great location football stadium oregon state across the street nice hotel in town visiting oregon business trip comfortable rooms place to stay fitness center small town located right front desk staff definitely stay here again staff was friendly
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I was in Corvallis for a conference at the University and thus Hilton Garden is an excellent choice. Accommodation - meals - staff - were excellent. I would certainly stay there again. I ate in the hotel on several occasions. Meal quality was very good. Breakfast was very reasonably priced for what is available.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 19 September 2017

A large group of us stayed here for a family event. Hotel was quite comfortable. Staff very accommodating. I've not stated at a Hilton Garden Inn before, so do not have much to compare it to, but I felt like it was a step up from what I often do when travelling and a very nice step indeed.

The place was quite full and I really appreciated the responsiveness of staff under those circumstances.

As for location, right across from the OSU stadium. Not sure you could walk anywhere but that but if you have a car, Corvallis is easy to get around.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Kyle B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello Beasleys-mom,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was comfortable for you. We do get quite busy and work to maintain a high level of service and I'm happy to hear that it showed on your visit. Thank you so much for your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back again.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Kyle B
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had a great time at the Hilton in Corvallis, OR. If you can afford it, it is a swell place. Right by the campus and stadium, it is pleasant, great food for quick meals, bar. I was very happy there, and all the guests were friendly too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We were lucky to stay here during the eclipse (made our reservations a year earlier). Despite the full house, they provided great customer service. The rooms were clean, quiet, and comfortable, and they're right across from OSU and the stadium. I'm not sure why I would ever come to Corvallis again, but if I did, we'd definitely stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2017

It is always nice to stay someplace where you can take a walk after supper or anytime when you need some fresh air and a chance to stretch your legs. The hotel is adjacent to the beautiful University of Oregon campus and we strolled there. We stopped into the campus book store but it had nothing of interest to us.
Free wi-fi.

Room Tip: They have accessible rooms on the first floor. They gave us one though I don't know why.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
KyleHGI, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hello CaliforniaLen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to walk around and enjoy the local area. I hope you are able to came back and enjoy it again soon.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Kyle B