Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
USD 73*
USD 71*
USD 320*
USD 289*
All reviewsgreat locationfootball stadiumosu campusoregon stateacross the streetnice hotelin townbreakfast buffetvisiting oregoncan't beat the locationbusiness tripfitness centerplace to staythe staff was friendly and helpfulsmall townhotel is locatedrooms are clean
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This Hilton Garden Inn is like every other Hilton Garden Inn; nothing special, except it does cost more than the average Hilton Garden Inn. It is not worth the price. It is a great location in that it is right next to the football stadium for Oregon State University. Also, get a room on the top floor if possible as the sound barrier between floors is lacking. I could hear every foot the person above me took.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I came from Michigan to visit my brother in Corvallis and my son and his fiance in Eugene. Staying at a Hilton is always very comforting. I look forward to returning to both cities in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Located across the street from the OSU football stadium. You should be aware of that if you stay during the fall football season.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. We availed ourselves to the complimentary coffee and tea selections available each morning and evening. Breakfast and dinner selections were fine but we chose to eat in the town. If you are price averse, I would suggest exploring this college town.

I got what I expected from Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn in Corvallis was a wonderful hotel to stay at. Everything was rated top notch! I highly recommend this location. It is directly across from the college, so parents, it is a great location if visiting your student.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Room was very average to low quality was expecting more from Hilton. Would have been nice to have 2 chairs in the room to use desk as table. Breakfast was too expensive for light eaters forced to get food elsewhere and eat in room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KyleHGI, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello Monica G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent visit. I am sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. We do have lighter a la carte items available during our breakfast service and I apologize that we failed to make that known to you. I can understand how inconvenient having to go somewhere else can be.

Again, my apologies for the issues with the stay and thank you for leaving us feedback so we can improve for the future.

Kyle Byrd