“Good coffee”

Expresso Mill and Bakery
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Coos Bay
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I have been here a number of times and it is always very quick and convenient. My Americano was a little weak this time so I only gave them 4 stars. Plus I have had better cream at other places. I will still go back to this place as I do really like the coffee.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Not only does this place have good coffee but also food and treats ! The staff is very friendly and fast ! Its in a convenient location. I love the Tex-mex wrap!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Our several drive through experiences at this tiny building all proved reliable with well rounded coffee drinks (lattes, brevis). The toasted bagels were large, fresh and filling, served with a good portion of cream cheese. Prices are excellent.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The gentleman that was running the entire shop was absolutely amazing! He is very talented and knows how to make good coffee! I ordered a snickers speciality, almond joy speciality, hot cocoa, biscuits and gravy, blueberry muffin, and a blueberry bagel. All tasted delicious! Girlfriend had the snickers and was impressed....which isn't an easy task. ;-)

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This place has a few bar stools inside and a drive through. Don't let that fool you. This is a place with great baked goods and sandwiches. They also have excellent biscuits and gravy. The menu is limited, but has quite a few items plus coffees, all kinds, and tea.
Everything we had was freshly made and the prices are great. Give it a try, you won't be sorry. Wish it was bigger.