“You’ve gotta try the FRIES”
Review of Shake N Burger

Shake N Burger
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Their new location is nice, very clean. My burger was the mushroom and Swiss, delicious and juicy. But the highlight of the meal for me was the Black Pepper and Garlic twisted fries..TO DIE FOR!!!! We will definitely make this a regular night out for the family.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Happiness for me is when an empty space or building is given new life. Shake and Burger has opened a new facility right on Northbound 101 at Bunker Hill. This is next to the 7/11 and Way High. It has a drive through as well. We have been to the first location on the way to Allegeny, and were impressed. The only angst is it closes every night at 20:00 hrs, 8pm!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong @ shake n burger. Big, juicy burgers, hand cut fries, and killer shakes. Excellect !

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Our last visit was pretty good, but we'd ordered the seafood baskets. We wanted to try the burgers this time since that's what they're known for. Unfortunately, they were very disappointing. The bacon was tasty, but for $8.50 I was expecting something much bigger. We were not greeted when we came in and the waitress took quite some time to come to our table although she was just doing something at the register. When she did come over, there was no smile, no personality. She brought my burger without fries, despite ordering a basket, and said she thought it was wrong when the cooks gave it to her. I was 3/4 through my burger before my fries finally arrived. My hubby ran out of his drink 3 times. The waitress only refilled it once, but had to be called over to do so. We finally started refilling it ourselves. It again took quite some time to get her attention to get a to go box. Another customer finally went up to the counter for the same thing. My parents ordered the seafood basket and again, it was a fairly good deal at $10.50. Just be prepared for packaged fish wedges and LOTS of fries. I think we'll probably try some new places in the area before we return here again. :-(

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stopped in for a burger on a long road trip. Burgers were great and the staff was quick and friendly.