“Yumm”

Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Voted the best Italian in the Oregon coast, little Italy prepare dishes from fresh ingredients. Serving pastas, chicken breast, veal, fish, seafood, pizza, vegetarians and gluten free dishes located in the historical chandler building in coos bay, the interior is inviting and Italian feel. Large selection of wines and a full bar. Accepting all major credit cards. Banquet room for 50 guest available, no charges for the room.
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We go here occasionally. I love the gnocchi pesto with chicken the the tortellini de Angelo. Both are amazing and are huge portions. It's a smaller restaurant that is more suited for couples and not really family of young ones in my opinion. But their food is delicious and they have great service and staff every time we go!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. I ate here twice during my stay in Coos Bay. The service and the chef are amazing, along with the owner- he was very accomdating. Next time I am in Coos Bay I will be eating here!

1  Thank Ambar D
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Little Italy in coos bay Oregon serves the best and real Italian food the closest to being in Italy, and the service was superb, we started with calamari friti (calamari coated in light batter and deep fried) served with arrabiata sauce kind of spicy marinara sauce and deep fried mozzarella cheese both were delicious, after that they offered us a choice of minestrone soup or salad. We opted for the salad nice crisp lettuce with tomatoes and shredded carrots.
For the entrees we chose a seafood cioppino, loaded with shrimp scallops calamari clams mussels and half lobster in light marinara sauce and a rack of lamb grilled to perfection, the owner Maximo suggested some great Oregon wines we chose the Pinot noir wich went excellent with the food. What can I say one of the best meals we had on this trip.
Bravo Maximo we will be back for sure

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best Italian food that I ever had,I had a feeling that I'm in Rome Italy enjoying a very good Italians food, was real excellent,the fried Calamari​,the Pasta with the Lobster tail,the Eggplant with Mozzarella and tomato sauce,was really Yami Yami ,we had a red Local wine, was excellent to,I'm sure I will come back.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

In my opinion, the best restaurant in the Coos Bay, North Bend area.
If you like Italian food, this is the place to go. If you don't like Italian food, this restaurant may change your mind.
Nice ambiance. Good wine selection. Seniors menu. Gluten-free options.
I had the gluten-free buccatini Carbonara, which was rich and delicious, the pasta impossible to tell from any ordinary pasta.
My daughter had the spaghetti and meatballs and my son-in-law the Cioppino Provencale. Both were delighted with their choices.
Needless to say, we'll be back--often.