All reviews hot tub and sauna small fee front office quick check would stay here again worked fine oregon coast comfortable beds one night stay pet housekeeper dog furnishings
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Nice staff and good, clean room. Nothing fancy. We used it as a quick, one night stop over and it served this purpose well. Good showers. Located near the Coos Bay Boardwalk which was really picturesque especially at sunrise and local shops and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We stopped here on our way up the Oregon Coast. It was pretty basic...what you expect from a Motel 6. At least it was quiet and I was able to get some sleep. No shampoo only soap. No breakfast only coffee. The only positive I have to say was the laminate floors, no icky carpets.

Room Tip: not sure if there is a better room. It was 2 stories, so I like upstairs.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Checked in and bathroom had been used and not clean. After housekeeping cleaned later pulled sheets back and beds had not been changed. It was obvious they had just made the bed without changing linens. Took pics and showed office. I do have to say both housekeeping lady and front office gal were mortified apologized and gave discount. We changed our own beds. The room was very basic, only soap provided. A/c felt like water cooler not a/c. It was very humid and had mildew smell. This was first time staying in a motel 6 and now I know why I’ve never stayed before. Will not ever stay at one again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Julie , Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you experienced as a result of the condition of your sheets and cleanliness of the bathroom area. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we truly apologize. We would like the opportunity to better address your stay with our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 so that we can offer better service to our guests in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Travel with two dogs. Was told when making reservation I would have a bottom floor room. This was not the case. Pet area" is a strip of grass on a side street. Pet mess EVERYWHERE. Motel faces very, very busy street with lots of semi's zooming by. I ended up taking my pets for walks far off the property. As is the case with most Motel 6's, laborers have rooms on bottom floor. One guy completely blocked the exit while he chatted and worked on his truck. Sidewalk is a strip of asphalt. Room was clean, very large. Staff was polite, quick check in. Grounds are well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Booked three nights on Hotels.com. Front desk charged me more than my Hotels.com confirmation indicated. Front desk refused to reimburse my credit card for the almost $20 difference. Might be small amount; however, it's the underhanded ptinciple I'm reviewing. WATCH THE FRONT DESK LIKE A HAWK !!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Coos Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Roberta, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.