“Friendly bar and restaurant”
Review of Coney Station

Coney Station
Ranked #33 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 July 2017

It is our go-to place for fish and chips! Food is nicely done and lots of it! Service is slow but very friendly and polite. Every dish I or my guests have had has been super, although I'm not a fan of their Cole slaw but that's just me. Lots of different kinds beer and a full bar. Also lots of televisions all on sports channels. Football is the favorite, especially when the Oregon Ducks play! Fun place.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This place is always so busy. We love the friendly staff. They make amazing drinks and such yummy food. The chicken sandwich is great and delicious with tater tots. They also have amazing fried mushrooms. Great place to watch the game on big screen or play pool or pinball and great downtown location with super awesome staff.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

If you weren't hungry coming in the door, you will be once the food arrives. Seriously, the service is so slow. When we were here, there was another table that waited and then finally left due to not being serviced. We had great food, but with two hungry children it was a challenge.
Server was very kind and seemed not to be phased by the lackadaisical speed of the kitchen. Would we come back - in a word, no!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Stopped for lunch, 1st visit, and had a good hotdog that came with a pile of Onion Rings. The Rings were the crunchiest, tastiest beer battered rings I have ever had. Had to distract bartender from a long conversation with a friend to get my check, but otherwise an ok experience,

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great down to earth food, happy people and good service. We go there for meetings frequently in the back room and they take great care of us. Their calamari is the best I have ever had. It is not chewy which I have had many times at other places. Their fish and chips are always good and a staple when you can't figure out what you want.