“Seriously amazing food!”
Review of Vinny's

Vinny's
Ranked #14 of 84 Restaurants in Coos Bay
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Had the pulled pork sandwich and parmesan fries and a Cobb salad, so much food I'm glad we decided to share everything. The best way to describe it was a party in my mouth. It was THAT GOOD!! I'm just bummed we didn't discover them earlier in our trip-I really wanted to try the smoked Brisket too! Stopped by the ice cream place next door and the growler refill place in the same strip mall, all are worth a visit (or two) if you happen to be in the area.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Good burgers, good Cobb salad. Cashier very welcoming and friendly. Ate lunch here at our daughters recommendation and we weren't disappointed. Could use more seating but then there goes the atmosphere

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy a burger here. The pulled pork is really good too. They've only been open since January so the fact that it is always really busy there during the lunch hour speaks volumes. I would suggest maybe increasing the number of cooks between 11am and 2pm so they'd be able to get the food out a little quicker which will in turn open up some seating space.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on our way to the airport. Service was great, even though the kitchen was a little backed up. You have the option to have their regular hamburger (seeded) bun, which I highly recommend, or one of their specialty bagel buns.
Their menu offers plenty of variety and really liked having a choice of flavoring for the fries.
Only downside is limited seating area, so not great for groups, but easy to get the food to go.
Yum!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

My daughter and I went to Vinny's and we couldn't believe how DELICIOUS everything was and reasonably priced!

The food is seriously amazing. We had the brisket special sandwich and the cheeseburger with jalopenos, etc. on it. Huge portions...the fries are battered and seasoned. The parmesan fries are really good, by-the-way. Great menu options with homemade buns!! Yum!

Bottom line, Vinny's is a really great, trendy place to get AWESOME food for a good price.

Plus, the staff was really friendly, especially Tyler...who even opened the door for us when we left. THANKS!!!