“Always a quality place”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Clackamas
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was walking distance from the hotel. I picked it because where you go the quality is always good. This was no different

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in/ and from these restaurants all across the Country. Consistently put out a high quality product, in a consistently positive manner! Up until now, I’ve avoided being the “pickup person” here because of past experiences with parking and accessibility. Was just too close this time to pass the buck, so I told my wife to not expect me home soon. What a pleasant surprise to be wrong! They have perfected a system of moving their take-out lines along with efficiency and positive customer service. I prefer their Salads with unbreaded chicken. We have CfA 2-3 times a month and find all their products fresh, of high quality, and well prepared. You get what you pay for!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

got great food. one time the line was long. took maybe seven minutes tops. Dont let it turn you away.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

OK, so the parking is a bit tight....but the food and service are AWESOME. Clean, quick, friendly....and of course the food is really good. Whole family loves the Chik-fil-a sandwiches....hard to beat. Hope we get one of these in the Tri-Cities soon! This location in Clackamas is super well-run. Kudos.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We go here at least once a month. Food is always great and the service is very fast. We love their chicken sandwiches and their salads are great also. We are so happy that they put one in the Clackamas area.