“Super nice guy took my order!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Clackamas
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally review take-out but the guy who took my order was just so nice and helpful I thought maybe a quick review will give the manager a heads up that he has great employees, I just wish I remembered his name :(
Had the wrap with the avocado sauce and I thought it was just delicious! However if I were to make any suggestions it would be outta this world if the chicken were hot! Maybe I will ask if they can make it that way next time?

Reviewed 6 January 2018

We usually get to enjoy Chick-fil-A when we visit family on the East Coast, so we are beyond thrilled to have one in our state now! As usual, the food was delicious and the service was top-notch! We were running late, so we tried out the app & were quite impressed with the way it worked! Will definitely use it again when we are in a hurry, but our kids love eating in so they can play in the play room!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is real chicken, no “parts” here. My favorite is the chicken sandwich is my favorite, but the soups and Southwest salad are excellent also. Lemonade is a few cents more, but so delicious!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Outstanding! Soooo good. Hard to beat the chicken sandwiches and waffle fries. Great food, clean well-run location. My weight is glad we don't have these in the Tri-Cities.....yet. Along with In-n-Out the best fast food places we visit. Agree with other reviews that the parking lot shared with Red Robin is way too small. Felt lucky to get a spot. We will go again tomorrow on the way out of town. Chicken sandwiches are THE best.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

This location is very difficult to get into parking lot and if you are able to get in, good luck finding a spot. We finally parked at Clackamas Promenade and walked over. It was worth it...food was very good and reasonably priced and the staff was helpful and friendly.