“Friendly people ”

Miller's at the Cove
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner and drinks. I had a bowl of clam chowder and fish and chips. My wife had the beef burrito and our dinner was really good. It was a nice and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

$1 Beef taco night, I went with seafood, glad I did. Monday special was passed up. The taco sampler crab, fish and shrimp.

All good, all memorable.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

First off I have to say I only ate there one time. But it seemed strange that the meat was a lot larger than the bun. It was also on the noisy side.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner. Seafood, burgers, beer and wine. Good service and consistent food quality.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the oysters, clam chowder and the fish and clam tacos. Everything was delicious and the prices were good too. Definitely a place we would come back to.