See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2016

My daughter and I stayed here and it was a wonderful experience. We had a lovely room upstairs (there was a curving staircase). The garden was lovely and such a treat to walk around. The hostess did great job offering suggestions for meals and was very welcoming but didn't infringe on our privacy. The breakfast here was amazing - she obviously has a real knack in the kitchen. We will return!

Room Tip: All the room seemed to have something special. Every one was quiet!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

My husband and I loved our stay! Nice sized rooms, beautiful landscaping with amazing views of the valley and lush farm land. The breakfast so yummy. Jacksonville was close enough to enjoy but we were happy to return to the Willows quiet setting for the night. Dancin winery was close by for an enjoyable afternoon. We will be back!

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces the front of the hotel for a beautiful of the valley.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coleygirlbend
Reviewed 19 March 2016

My husband and I have stayed at The Willows many times, and I can't believe this is the first time I've reviewed it! It is absolutely beautiful. The views are spectacular, and the accommodations are incredibly comfortable. We usually come twice a year, and we've never been disappointed. If you come over July 4th, you can sit out on the lawn and watch the fireworks. Sandy's gourmet breakfasts are to die for! Both Sandy and Joe are always so hospitable, giving us maps of the area and making suggestions regarding where to go. I would recommend this beautiful home to anyone!

Room Tip: The McCaskey room has its own deck, but there is also a deck downstairs. It is very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

We were only here for one night for a desperately needed get away and it was all I'd hoped for - beautiful old home well cared for, comfortable and very clean. Gracious host and hostess. Delicious breakfast. Lovely grounds to explore with historic Jacksonville close by. We keep trying to get back but so far it just hasn't been in the cards. A great discovery for us - close enough to home to make it feasible for a quick getaway, sufficiently luxurious to feel a pampered (claw foot soaking tub!) just delightful. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This lovely old house has beautiful rooms that are comfortable and clean. The grounds are mostly well kept; they have weddings around the pond surrounded by mature willows and other trees. The landscaping by the pool area and parking area, however, have been let go. The breakfast was wonderful: nectarine crepes, watermelon and blueberry fruit salad, and a slice of lemon pound cake with a fresh strawberry, all in a lovely eating area. The decor is interesting, and there are good restaurants closeby in Jacksonville. Very quiet. No potpourri or incense, which is a big plus as many artificial scents can set me sneezing.

Room Tip: We had the Marigold room, and it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family