All reviews truck stop cinnamon rolls front desk hi express room was clean very pleasant stay the breakfast area road trip would stay here again business trip parking lot continental breakfast freeway microwave checkin inns proximity
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Since we visited last time, April 2016 it has been a total remodel. Rooms are great, wouldn't mind keeping it at home!!! Staff very helpful. Free continental breakfast in the morning. Room was clean and quiet.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the remodel of our property and that the rooms were great and that the staff were very helpful. It's also wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the the complimentary breakfast buffet and that overall your stay was very quiet. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I stay here frequently for business. Hotel is clean and well kept. I love the staff here. They always go the extra mile. They make you feel like family. I always look forward to my stays here. Here is a picture of them celebrating me reaching 1 melon (million) IHG points.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for frequently staying with us on your business trips, Gerald! We are thrilled to hear that the hotel is always clean and well-kept and that you love the staff and that they make you feel like family when you're staying with us. Thank you so much for writing a review and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Spent a few nights here for a business trip because it was close to where I needed to be. The hotel was difficult to access because of the truck traffic. You also have to have the air running to drown out the noise from said trucks.

The place has been renovated recently and was clean. I had issues with my door key but the staff was helpful.

I would stay here again if I was on this side of town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and that it worked well for your business needs. It's also great to hear that you found everything new and clean and that the staff were very helpful. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again next time your travels bring you to Medford!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

One of the fundamental reasons to book a hotel when you are traveling is....to sleep. If you want to sleep, this is not the place to stay. If you are in one of the rooms close to I-5, you will hear every car and truck approaching for miles. I've been to car races that weren't as loud as the road noise at this hotel. Of course, just to make our stay even better, their cable tv system was completely out (which they conveniently failed to mention before check in). Did they offer a discount? Of course not. A complete waste of money for a hotel room unless you like staring at the ceiling all night.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DanInRuston
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hi DanInRuston,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is regrettable that our location and facilities did not live up to your expectations. Please allow me to follow up on your concerns and have the opportunity to regain your faith in us. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional information.

We value you as our guest and looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here many times in the last 15 years. I’ve also stayed elsewhere in a newer Holiday Inn Express with the new lobby design. In the new hotel it looked great. Here it just doesn’t fit. It’s ugly and definitely not welcoming. I feel like I am in airport concourse, the lights are too bright, and it doesn’t look comfortable to sit in the chairs. They greatly reduced the size of the breakfast area, which is unfortunate since it was often crowded with families. With less seating and the serving area crammed into a smaller space, I’m not looking forward to breakfast here in the morning. I used to enjoy staying here. Not anymore.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Robyn D
Franziska W, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Medford-Central Point, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so happy to hear that you have stayed with us many times over the past few years. We are so sorry to hear that you do not enjoy our newly remodeled property, and that you found it unwelcoming. We do hope that you enjoyed some of the major perks of the remodel such as a brighter lobby and seating area, brand new beds, and spacious rooms. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you had safe travels!