5,085 results
All reviews non smoking area cow creek restaurant table games seafood buffet seven feathers casino rv park great place to stay players club southern oregon casino floor enjoyed our stay road trip slots bingo spa lounge tubs
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We’re not so picky as to not recommend this property because it is too cold, but has anybody else wondered why many hotels these days make it that you need be a nuclear scientist in order to turn off/down the room thermostat? Ours remained on throughout our stay and there was no amount of button-pushing that was going to make the situation improve. Nonetheless, the property is ideal for a quick overnight for anyone in need of a stop along I-5. The rest of the room is furnished nicely with all the needed trappings. Hotel/resort experience is always better when you take the casino for a little cash. Only real markdown for this property is the lack of heat, plus the fact as a casino hotel smoke was evident even in the rooms; wifey couldn’t sleep as the smoke smell was even in the sheets. But we would still make a stop here again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Harrison B, Manager at Seven Feathers Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Westcoaster95, thank you for leaving a review. It is our aim to create the condition for positive memorable experiences. I am sorry your expectations were not met on account of the temperature and smoke. I am please everything else was to your liking. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stopped in with family. Kids enjoyed pool and arcade. Adults enjoyed sports bar to watch National Champinship. Gambling was fun. We even won some money! It was a little hard to use the free slot play.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Loved it. first time going up their will go back to visit again. Ann they also give give awys witch who dosent want something for free thank you this place is very awesome to go to and visit and you win

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I really enjoyed my stay however short (overnight) and would return and recommend your resort to anyone. We enjoyed the pool and game room, room service was prompt and server was respectful and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jacob A, Manager at Seven Feathers Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Mariam,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the recommendation. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Jacob A.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went for our birthdays. My mom turned 80. I asked if they could charge a different card than the one I held the room. No problem! They charged the wrong card. Caused all kinds of problems. Won’t be staying there again

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dafodil757

Dafodil757, thank you for the review. I am sorry the wrong card was charged. I understand what an inconvenience this must have been. Please reach out to me at social@sevenfeathers.com. I would love the opportunity to follow up with you.