I stayed four nights at the Surfsand in Mar of 2012 on an Art Wolfe photo workshop. The rooms were excellent, the staff helpful and friendly and the location spectacular. Haystack was just outside my balcony.
I especially liked the gas fireplace that came on with a flip of a switch and the double headed shower fixture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oceanfront Surfsand Resort is steps from Haystack Rock and features stylish, contemporary guest rooms with a serene and tranquil vibe. IPod docs, deep soaking tubs, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, kids crafts and seasonal cabana service are just a few of the fun extras that you'll find at the resort. Located just 70 miles due west of Portland, this full-service resort welcomes guests with warmth and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Surfsand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfsand Resort Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Hotel Cannon Beach