Cannon Beach Hotel
The Wayside Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
USD 120*
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 213*
Inn at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)
USD 208*
The Waves(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
The Ocean Lodge(Cannon Beach)
USD 251*
Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 240*
USD 219*
Travelocity
Land's End at Cannon Beach(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 154*
Orbitz.com
Stephanie Inn(Cannon Beach)
USD 317*
TripAdvisor
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
USD 164*
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgranolaclaw foot tubnew england stylerain showercharming hotelhaystack rockbed and breakfastsmallest roombreakfast was deliciousfrittatahotel guestssalt water taffyceiling fanb bsshort walkgas fireplacesmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Actually one of my TWO favorites, the other is the Courtyard run by the same people. We get in on the fall and winter specials for a great rate. It's cozy, clean and quiet and I love the cushy robes. Stayed in #6, which is very small but nice with fireplace and comfortable furnishings. When we've had a little more money we stayed in #3 with large claw foot tub, fireplace and sitting area. Once we had a problem with the cable and someone was up to fix it immediately. The only issue I've ever had is that the mattresses aren't quite as comfy as I'd like, but I'm used to memory foam and have a bad back so I'm picky. We also enjoy breakfast in the attached cafe and having a cup of complimentary coffee in front of the large fireplace in the lobby. Am about to make reservations to go back.

Room Tip: The website spells out very clearly each room's layout. #3 is above the cafe so may be noisier if it's busy.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krayche
CBHotelGuestSvcs, Manager at Cannon Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to having you again and hope you'll think of us next time you visit Cannon Beach.

Cordially,

Monique Petersen
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night right before Christmas. We flew into the area for the holidays and wanted to have a day in Cannon Beach. This hotel is charming, clean, and well priced. You can't beat the location either. The beach was right there. The front desk girls were very nice, and breakfast was plenty in the morning. We stayed in an 'exclusive room'' #7. It was perfect! I really liked the claw foot tub. It was so relaxing on a cold night. The fireplace also made the room nice. I can't wait to come back when I have more time.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We have stayed in many hotels/motels around the world and we say The Cannon Beach Hotel rates with some of the best. Relaxing, comfortable, well appointed, very clean, professionally friendly and quiet. No kids under 16 is a great way to make for a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We stayed here on a Groupon special. Great value, and probably a good value even without the Groupon. We stayed in the suite, which was a cute, fairly well-appointed room. The kitchenette was equipped with all basic needs; no cooktop, but we wouldn't have used it anyway.

Double bed was comfortable, but small (since we are used to bigger beds). Room was too warm with the fire lit (gas), but comfortable after we aired it out and never turned the fire on again.

The only thing weird about the room was the shower: high-sided clawfoot tub with a wraparound shower curtain that covered up the faucet. As noted in other reviews, the rain shower head makes it impossible to keep hair dry if wanted. And the billowing shower curtain wrapped around like a cocoon, making the whole shower experience slightly claustrophobic.

Location was perfect for us. No view from the room...except of the parking lot.

We will return, though, and try another room and/or property.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I took my hubby this past weekend for his 60th birthday to the Courtyard from the Cannon Beach Hotel properties. We were upstairs in a darn cute setting with a fireplace and a jacuzzi for two. It was a very clean room with a King bed, and taffy for a sweet "Hello" was left as a greeting for us. Refrigerator and a microwave were in the room. A very nice walk to downtown, and a short jaunt to the beach. It was a groupon FIND OF THE DAY for me! Have written them in my HOTEL book for future gettaways.... Would definately recommend this great pet free area for those who are allegic to furry family members. They do have rooms available for those who can't part from them... A THUMBS UP from us!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple