Sea Ranch RV Park & Stables
Tolovana Inn(Cannon Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 262
USD 427
USD 388
Lanai at the Cove(Seaside)(Great Value!)
USD 200
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
USD 197
QualityInn
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
USD 252
Coast River Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
USD 212
Surfsand Resort(Cannon Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshops eateriesfree showersfire pit and picnic tablestaying in cannon beachbunniescons
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We have two single person tents on one lot and got charged $80 for the night. One large tent that could fit both our little tents would only cost $40. How does this make any sense? I would certainly not recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cindy C
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We travelled with another couple who have an R pod. We have a 35 foot trailer so we were seperated from them by a little way. They were situated almost opposite the office where you check in. The young girl who checked us in was sweet enough and efficient. We did not much like our pitch though. Gravel and dusty and super close to the next rig. Our friends however came to hook up and found their electtric point hidden in the bushes. The sewage connection was at least six inches off the ground so when he tried to hook up the sewage would have been running up hill. We all know that does not work! There had obviously been a problem for other people, as there was toilet paper on the ground around the connection. Not nice. He went to the office and was told there was no other available space. The maintenance man came and raked up the toilet paper. Our friend complained to the owner who is an obnoxious rude woman. She told him it was his fault for buying the trailer he had! She asked what he expected her to do about it, and he told her he wanted a refund as he was not able to dump his sewage. To cut a long story short, she finally gave him a refund of five dollars a night, but not after calling the police and telling him he could have a total refund if he would leave the site completely. As we only went to this park due to all the others being full, there was no where else to go, so he refused to leave. It really ruined their experience there. The place is run down and not well cared for. The bathrooms were OK but not great. For the size of the place there were only THREE washing machines. One of those went out during our ten day stay and was not fixed. Neither is there a change machine nor soap in the laundry room. There are only two communial sinks for washing dishes. Tent owners may like it there, as the sites under the trees were on grass and not bad. But its very expensive for what it is, and if you have any problems the girls that work there do not seem to know how to handle things. And you definately do not want to get involved with the awful owner!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank funkymama
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My husband and I are disgusted with the way we have been treated. I made a reservation back in April for August 1-2 and gave a $50 deposit. When our trip changed route due to unforeseen circumstances I called to get a refund when we could no longer make it to Oregon. They said they would not issue the refund because it is their "policy" even though I had called a month in advance to cancel. When I called I was put on eternal hold. My husband then called about 1 week later, was put on eternal hold again, and when he tried calling back, his number was blocked. He then called back on my phone and was able to get through-that is how we know his number has been blocked. This is unethical and extremely unprofessional. We understand that this is only a $50 deposit, but it is now the principal of the matter that we have been treated like this. Do not stay here unless you are absolutely sure you can make it cuz then you will be robbed!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alyssa M
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Planned a last minute camping trip to Cannon beach and called up Sea Ranch RV park. Told them we had 6 people coming for 2 nights. They told us each night would be 40$ and asked us to put a deposit down for night 1. No problem at all, despite 40$ for a campsite being pretty expensive in my experience. They assured us that 1 site would be plenty, we booked it, and drove out the following weekend. That's when the trouble started.

1-it is not '40$ per night per site', it is 40$ per night per TENT. So we had 6 people, 2 of whom preferred their own personal one-person tents, and 2 sets of couples (1 sleeping in a van, the other in a two person tent). We were then informed that we had to pay an additional 80$ per night for the other two (in their individual tents). We're young 20 somethings, we work hard to earn a modest living. This was not factored into our budget OR communicated over the phone despite us asking if one site would be plenty, or if there would be an extra charge. By this time we had already driven 4 hours and no other campgrounds had availabilities, so we bit the bullet and dug into our savings.

That's right, we had to pay 120$ PER NIGHT for a camp site that was probably 10'x10', that had a fire-pit full of trash, puddles/mosquitoes everywhere, and hardly room to park the cars (we were told on the phone this would be no issue, but upon arriving there were no spots. we had to take up over 1/2 the campsite just to park.)

2-'ammenties' is a huge stretch of the word. wifi did not work. period. the 'coffee shop' sold me a 4$ latte that contained no espresso (I wish I were kidding, there was an espresso machine there. but she did not use it). The firewood we purchased on site (6$, not unreasonable) was soaked on the inside, and would not light, and they would not let us exchange. For the size of the campground there are WAY too many sites (you will literally brush elbows with neighbors). Though the horses are friendly, I pity the campers whose sites were literally directly next to the horse barn (smelled fantastic..). We were 'lucky' enough to be in the swampy area in the back. I guess if I had to pick, I'd choose cramped quarters and mosquitoes over smelling horse crap for my whole trip.

There are few reasons this place is worth any money (though certainly not the 120$/night we paid) is that the restrooms were not filthy, though there were only 2 womens toilets and 2 showers for god-knows how many campers. Never got to shower, there was always a line. You can walk to cannon beach (10 minutes or so) or into town (5 ish minutes).

The best parts about our trip to this site were the times we took a hike and got away from the site. 0/10, will not return.

Room Tip: ask to be away from the horses, bring your own firewood, don't expect decent customer service.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank halyesays
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were hesitant to stay here after reading some past reviews - but we did not have ANY issues with staff, prices, facilities, etc. We paid a total of $115 for 2 nights w/our RV which included extra guests - this included top notch hook ups, dump station, garbage & recycling and an office that stayed open late (which we needed for firewood).

We asked for a site near the horses and we loved it! Some folks did not supervise their kids near the horses - but we helped them learn how to settle down & get along (something we ALL need to do more of).

You can hear the ocean, have very easy walking access to the beautiful Cannon Beach shops & eateries and enjoy a nice/quiet camp experience here - we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family