Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cakesandc...
Everett, WA
“Don't do it.”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The info. said this cabin slept 4 people, and allowed for pets. There were four of us, plus two dogs. This property is tiny. I would say more suitable for 2 people plus two dogs, at the most. In order to get to the bathroom, you have to go through the bedroom. Not so comfortable for anyone involved. There is literally zero closet space. There are hooks hanging on the wall, with hangers on them. No room to walk around the bed, much less store your luggage there. The mattress was the very worst mattress I have ever slept on. It was uncomfortable and noisy. Every time my husband or I moved the other one was woken up. I almost sought different lodging for our second night. Instead, I bought ear plugs. Also, we had reservation for four. They left us 3 towels. We called on the first night and asked for another towel, and it did not appear. We called again on the second day, and they were able to tell us where to find another towel. They said they had internet access. None of us were able to successfully log onto the internet.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was great.
Liked least: Not in any particular order: size, number of towels (it would be great if we didn't have to share), mattress, bathroom location, lack of internet connection (although it was advertised as having it). I guess that is about it.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?

Travellers are raving about these Cannon Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing