1,667 results
All reviews ocean view sound of the waves oregon coast small balcony great view no elevator balcony door place to stay hot breakfast top floor rooms are clean third floor beach access biscuits and gravy nice room jacuzzi tub breakfast room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are udated very nicely, the staff was amazing, and you can not beet the view. The price is a little high, but you get what you pay for, the view and nice amenities and wonderful staff. All of the staff we encountered were helpful, personable and very profressional.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Brookings officiating a wedding. I got to spend 2 nights at the Best Western Beach Front Inn. The room had been recently remodeled and was beautiful. I was on the 3rd floor and the view was lovely. The wave noise was incredible, and we left the sliding door on the balcony open so we could listen all night. Nothing like listening to waves crash and the smell of fresh sea air. The beach was beautiful with rock formations, and if you walked all the way to the end, there was an amazing miniature village made by a local artist. It was constructed of nothing but natural items found on the beach. It was just spectacular. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good. I would definitely come again. Location could not be better.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sherri L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When my GPS sent me past some very modest residential neighborhoods I started to wonder if the photos in the ads were fake. As I kept driving and saw the very commercial feeling marina I was still concerned. And then, I checked in. The room was HUGE and immaculate. It felt comfortable but with nods to casual luxury. And then there was the VIEW! And not just a view... a patio ON THE BEACH! This little gem has a private and dramatic beach! You won't be sorry if you book here. And it is fido friendly!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank laureleiwb
KarieW27, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quiet location with wonderful beach view. Pool was wonderfully warm and inviting. Room was clean and patio overlooking ocean nice. Next time would request third floor instead of second floor as there was noise from above.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This hotel was just grand. We had rooms facing the ocean. One wall was all glass with patio. Screen doors so we could listen to the surf all night. it was glorious. Clean and modern and lovely. I could stay there a month!! Good parking. Great breakfast and pleasant staff.

Room Tip: Ask for beach front room. We stayed two nights and wish we had stayed four. It's just so lovely!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank OAG2013
KarieW27, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Beachfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon.