1,692 results
All reviews ocean view sound of the waves oregon coast great view small balcony balcony door brookings harbor no elevator best westerns place to stay hot breakfast top floor rooms are clean third floor beach access nice room jacuzzi tub
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very nice room and pet friendly. We had an ocean view, nice deck outside of our room, and a very short walk to the beach. Good breakfast. Enjoyed everything at this hotel. This area of Oregon is not as touristy as the northern coast. The beaches are great for beach combing, picnics, and other fun beach activities.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Karie W, General Manager at Beachfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed our location and property. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a room with a view. The sunset was gorgeous! There was active construction when we arrived, which we weren't aware of when we booked the room. The room was very clean. We ate at the Catalyst Seafood restaurant and our meals were great. Great breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karie W, General Manager at Beachfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

We are glad you enjoyed the hotel and the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed in room 602 (3rd floor), a king bed. It was newly renovated and beautiful. It came with a roomy love seat, desk, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, full length mirror and very large make up mirror. The new bedding is extremely comfortable. The view of the ocean from the king bed, love seat, and balcony was awesome. We swung the love seat to face the ocean, had drinks, and watched the storms come through. We had access to an elevator, which came in handy. The front desk was friendly and thoughtful during check in and check out. The free breakfast had a very large selection of hot and cold items to choose from. The dining room is large and well maintained. They were constantly cleaning and refilling breakfast items. Our house keeper was friendly and attentive. We never ran out of anything. Every room faces the ocean and you are just steps away from the beach. Shops and restaurants are about a 5 min. drive. Looking forward to checking out more of the reno in the future :-)

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed there 2 days and did not Have any maid service had to call down after being gone all day for towels and shampoo for the next day I got coffee from another room from a person who wasn't going to drink their coffee so i would have coffee in the morning, the refrigerator froze everything even after I turned it down.... not happy!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank douboop2
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here 2 other times with no issues. This time I made my reservation for March, back in September. When I arrived I found they are doing construction, so I ended up with 2 queens instead of a king. I expected a king and sofa as I had on my other trips (and as my reservation showed). The restaurant across the street is now closed, so any food aside from breakfast required driving. Construction noise during the day, parking spots taken up by dumpster for the renovation, and I saw broken porcelain in the parking lot from the demo. Neighbors shower was very loud, and I kept hearing loud noises on the roof. Hot tub was out of order. It was just a bummer after looking forward to the trip for months.
Obviously some of that they have no control over, but the experience overall wasn't great. I hope the renovations correct some of that.

Trip type: Travelled solo