Although the signage is a little tricky to navigate, once we were settled in, we loved it! beautiful view overlooking the Deschutes River in a very nice area of Bend. Very convenient in the West end, near Broken Top and easy drive to Old Mill District and downtown Bend. We enjoyed a spacious room with nice amenities and all of the conveniences of home. Scanlons restaurant was closed for renovation and will be fabulous upon re-opening in a few weeks just in time for summer season. Great staff that was very friendly and accommodating for a few special requests that we made. I would recommend this lovely resort in Bend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Rentals and Overnight Accommodations, Resort Destination ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mount Bachelor Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Bachelor Village Hotel Bend
- Mount Bachelor Village Bend