All reviews south end pet area room was clean pet friendly hotel waffles open hours decent breakfast late at night would definitely stay here again nice stay easy access indoor pool minute drive front desk staff the breakfast area free breakfast parking lot
Reviewed 22 June 2017

The rooms and swimming pool here are clean and well maintained. There a buffet style breakfast that is OK. It includes scrambled eggs, waffles and other standard fare. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Pets are welcome.

Stayed: June 2017
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Bruce, Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We love this brand because our small dog can stay for free. This hotel has a great, partially fenced yard for the pet area with bags and a trash can. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was fine for us. I think the cleaning staff needs training in customer service. When I walked in there was no one at the front desk except for two housekeepers and they did not move to get someone. I finally rang the bell after waiting for a few minutes. The cleaners also stood outside our room talking at 8 am the next morning. Other than the exorbitant price for a weekend stay, we enjoyed this hotel and would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sandi, Thank you for the kind words. Rest assured that you comments will be shared with my staff. It is through comments like yours that we can improve.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The rooms show signs of pet damage, and we had a barking dog next door. I will never again stay at a pet-friendly establishment. The breakfast buffet was nothing special, just adequate. The room was clean though, and the staff friendly. The manager worked hard to find us the best rate possible.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Linda, Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you would like to give me a call so that I know what room you were in, I would love to address the issues with that room.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We got a competitive rate which certainly brought us from the Holiday Inn Express and Days Inn. The pool was decent and the kids enjoyed it at night. Breakfast was okay, nothing special but worked. Parts of hotel have cosmetic or maintenance issues but honestly most do. Our bathroom door wouldn't latch, I was sneezy as I have a dust allergy, etc. but honestly this is a solid choice at the price point. The staff was really good, which made it that much better. Sarah at the front counter juggled numerous phone calls while still helping us via phone and in person.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Tim, thank you for taking the time to review us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I have had our maintenance man fix your issue with the bathroom door. Rest assured that during your next stay you will not find that issue again.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The room was spacious and the beds comfortable. This is an older clean hotel with an indoor pool, friendly front desk service and free parking. The complementary breakfast is good for a quick bite to go.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beds. We love the 24 hour pool too.