All reviews south end pet area room was clean pet friendly hotel waffles open hours decent breakfast late at night would definitely stay here again nice stay easy access indoor pool minute drive front desk staff the breakfast area free breakfast parking lot
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms, comfortable bed. Very accomadting to pet owners. The spa being open 24/7 was a plus! The front desk attendant was exceptional. The complimentary breakfast was alright. Well worth the 80/night I paid for it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Vyakal, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We can not wait to see you again.

Reviewed 12 May 2017

A hundred and fifty a night for a sunday through Wednesday stay was a bit steep but it is a nice motel and was clean. Lots of dogs there, so stay away if you are not a pet lover. Right on the south end of highway 97 with easy access. Good cookies in the lobby every evening.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Q1240EKrobertr, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am pleased to hear that you found us easy to find and enjoyed the fresh baked cookies every night.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The lady that checked us in couldn't have been any nicer. It's very nice that they gave us a 12% discount for my husband being a veteran. We got the executive king room. Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The shower head is too low and wouldn't work well for a very tall person. There is only a shower, no bath tub. It's very convenient that we can charge our mobile phones in the room with two provided ports. Free internet service worked flawlessly. Fresh cookies at 7pm was a nice touch. We haven't eaten the breakfast yet so I can't comment but I checked out the dining area and it's neat and clean. There is coffee, fruit and a few other things available 24/7. In addition to the bed there is a cushioned bench at the foot of the bed. This works well for me because I have to sleep in a chair due to my back condition. I can use this as a footstool with the easy chair. The desk area is nice and large with electrical outlets and data ports. Can't tell you how many hotels I've stayed at where ann electrical outlet wasn't available, let alone convenient to get to. There is a small refrigerator and microwave and a nice tall cabinet to store your stuff on. Nice flat screen television and it's a big one, not the smallest one money can buy. I can't measure it but it's at least 40". The one thing that really stood out for me is that I requested a 12noon check in when I booked the room. In the past other hotels have really been put out by a request such as that. At 11am I received a text from La Quinta saying that my room is ready and waiting. That was a shocker but a very nice thing. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we've already booked our next stay (even requested the very same room #).

Room Tip: Get room that doesn't face the street; East side.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
LaQuintaBend, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Lisa, Thank you for such kind words. I am so pleased to here that you had such a nice stay. Our new phones also have charging cables attached for easy cell phone charging right by the bed. Yes the TV's are a great size, in our suites they are 42". With us we always offer a noon check out and try our best to allow guests to check in as soon as their room is ready. We look forward to seeing you two again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Great place to stay, friendly staff, but was told I could not use my I was told I could not use my points toward this room for a free or discounted room. That was very disappointing. I thought you could use your points at any location as long as you had enough and I have over 10,000.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaBend, Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Davinay2017, thank you for the kind words. I like to think that our staff is the best part of being with us. I am so sorry about your issues with trying to use points with the returns line.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Comfortable beds and pillows. Clean room. Great WiFi. Swimming pool and hot tub. Easy to find - Just off main Hwy 97. Desk manager very pleasant and goes out of her way to help you. All staff members were calm, knowledgeable, efficient and gracious.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Claudia B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you so much for the kind words, we always love hearing that our staff is so going the extra mile to make our guests feel at home. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Bend.