All reviews room was clean would stay here again quiet location the air conditioning good nights sleep stayed two nights parking lot wifi fridge tv furnishings breweries
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Our stay was ok. For an older hotel, it was in really good shape. However, for an establishment that calls themselves "pet-friendly", they sure were not happy that we had one with us. Seems pets are ok with a $20 deposit and a long list of rules that include they are not allowed on the furniture. Never seen that in a pet-friendly hotel before but ok. We only stayed one night while passing through town. It was cheap and that's what we wanted from our one night of sleep for this trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Stayed two nights with my husband while visiting Bend. This hotel is locate off I-97, the rooms are clean and spacious, equipped with microwave and refrigerator, bed is comfortable and WiFi is adequate. Staff is nice and attentive. It was nice to have a bench under the trees in the parking lot where we sat to get the evening breeze.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

There is a lot to like about this little hotel. It is near downtown Bend, with all the nightlife and restaurants to enjoy, and the price is great. The room was fine, clean, and accommodated all of our needs. It was quiet, and more than adequate free parking. I would stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The room was small, but neat and nicely decorated. The bathroom was very clean and spotless. The front desk manager was friendly and helpful. Our fridge was not working but they promptly fixed it the very next morning. Overall good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the wifi password while checking in
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manju M
Reviewed 25 May 2017

After a couple of days, the front desk manager accused me of having a dog and demanded I pay the pet fee. I did not have a dog. She kept saying she saw me with a dog, but I did not have one. I refused to pay pet fees and she demanded that she inspect my room. I declined and she went nuts, telling me she would contact Expedia and I would pay. There are zero amenities here, the decor is terrible, and the carpet stains suspect. I don't know what a dog could possibly do. A dog would be an improvement.

Room Tip: There are no good tips
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family