1,407 results
All reviews pillow menu french press downtown bend boutique hotel turn down service heart of downtown steam room amazing hotel favorite hotel the lower level the entire staff ground coffee top floor the location is perfect sitting area beautiful room drake park
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Thank you for the hospitality and kindness. It was my first stay and I will forsure consider upon my return to the PNW. I came for work but now have a place to come when traveling for personal reasons.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a great stay for the third time. The location is great and the staff are very welcoming. Hotel is located very close to many of Bends attractions and nice to be able to walk to many. Wii definitely be returning.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Fantastic hotel. Really comfortable rooms, and super friendly staff. The amenities were quite good. I would definitely come back here again if I were to stay in Bend. My bed had 4 different types of pillows which was really great.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed our meeting room very much! Everything was great! It was very affordable and met our needs. We will definitely use the Oxford again and recommend it to other businesses for their off-site meetings.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had an amazing visit. The room was extremely comfortable and very clean. Amenities were really on the mark. In room coffee from Bella Tazza was great. Loved the kitchen area especially bc it was spotless.